Disposable protective face masks KYSafe Face Mask
KYSafe Face Masks are made of 3-ply melt-blown, non woven fabric, which is skin-friendly and easily adjusts to the shape of the face. All masks have comfortable, elastic earloops and plastic nose wires that guarantee an accurate fit and full protection. Disposable protective masks are the basic equipment for food industry employees personnel exposed to dust. Currently, they are also used every day to protect against droplet transmitted infections and air pollutants. Masks have CE marking and they were manufactured in accordance with the EN 149:2001+A1:2009 standard.
Face masks can be used to:
- protect from infections transmitted via droplets
- protect from air pollutants
- protect from spreading viral infections
- protect users in everyday life from airborne particles or fumes
To effectively fulfill its protective function, the KYSafe Face Mask should be properly used. Put it on and take it off accurately. Remember about hygiene. Before putting on the mask, check if the packaging has not been torn. Make sure that the masks have not been damaged or contaminated.
1. Masks should not be used in places with limited oxygen availability and high levels of air pollution with poisonous gases.
2. This product is disposable, it should not be cleaned or washed for reuse. The recommended usage time is a maximum of 5 hours.
3. Recommended storage: in a dark, dry, cool place.
4. Due to the low lung capacity of children, the product cannot be used by children under 3 years old.
5. When putting on, pay attention to the right fit of the mask.
If you want to order larger quantities of disposable face masks, please contact us via email.
Warning! The dimensions and color of masks may vary depending on the lot.