Favourite Planets Terms and Conditions
I General provisions
1. The current terms and conditions document defines the rules of participation in “Favourite Planets”(“The Contest”)
2. The Contest is run via the fanpage of Teleskop.
3. The Administrator of the Contest is INFINITY FUND spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa z siedzibą we Wrocławiu, ul. Jana Długosza, 42-46, 51-162 Wrocław (“The Administrator”).
4. Actions associated with the Contest are not, directly or indirectly, supported or administrated by the Facebook.
5. The Contest doesn't oblige the Participant to perform any commission as well as doesn't assume a Participant to perform any paid order, provided such an information is not included in the current Terms and Conditions. The participant is also not obliged to perform any actions on behalf, for, or on the risk of the Administrator.
1.The Participant („The Participant”) can a be each person that meet all following requirements and condition:
a) He/She possesses an account at the social networking site platform called "Facebook, with regard to the rule forbidding people under 13 years old to use Facebook.
b) Persons with limited capacity to perform acts in law are allowed to take part in the Contest, provided they will obtain their legal guardian's agreement.
c) He/She has the residential address in one of the European Union countries or can provide the Administrator with the shipment address (for the purpose of shipping the prize) within the European Union.
2. The Administrator's employees and employees of other entities capital-related or personally related to the organization and operating the Contest, as well as their families, are not allowed to become its participants. Immediate family members are considered as preliminary, descendants, siblings, spouses and persons in respect of adoption.
III Processing the Contest, awards, and terms of participation
1.The action each Participant may take is posting a content connected to the task of the Contest.
2. The date of sharing the post is set on 19.06.2020
3. The only legit way of responding to the Contest post is adding a comment below the Contest post. Any other way of conveying the submission will not be treated as included in the Contest.
4. Among all the submissions the Administrator chooses 3 (three) answers that, in the evaluation of the Administrator, are the most interesting, creative and related to the topic of the contest. The result of the Contest will be published as a comment below the submitted photo. The announcement of results will occur not later than 14 days from the end of the Contest.
5. It's prohibited to submit applications containing the words or symbols commonly deemed as offensive such as vulgarisms or expressions that may offend religious or philosophical feelings or discriminate someone (for example, on the ground of race, sexual orientation, or gender.)
6. The submissions are accepted between 19.06.2020 – 26.06.2020, till 13:00 CET
7. The awards in the Contest are the following products
OPT-38-019919 1 PCS
The set and the additional money prize does not subject to withdrawal of 10% which will be paid by the Founder for a lump-sum tax on the prize according to art. 41 ust. 7 Ustawy o podatku dochodowym od osób fizycznych (tekst jednolity – Dz.U. z 2000, Nr 14, poz. 176 z późn. zm.).
8. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or other prizes.
9. In order to receive the award the participant is required to submit to the Administrator in a private message on Facebook, the following data:
a) email address
b) first and last name
c) shipping address
10. The lack of the submission referred to in paragraph 10 within 24 hours from the date of the notice of
the results of the Contest is an equivalent action to resignation from receiving the prize by the participant.
11. The awards will be sent by means of the local Post Office not later than in 60 days from the moment of receiving the submission referred to in paragraph 10.
12. The Administrator acquires all rights, including copyright, to award-winning projects with the release of the prize to the participant of the Contest referred to in paragraph 1.
13. The results of the Contest does not depend on the case and is not a lottery or any other pari-mutuel undertaking within the meaning of the Act of 19 November 2009. regarding gambling (org. tekst. jedn. Dz.U. z 2016 r., poz. 471 z późn. zm.).
In case the comment breaks the rules of the Facebook site or is obscene, the Administrator is obliged to remove it within 24 hours(notice and take).
2. Each participant is responsible for the violation of the terms and conditions of the Facebook site In the range they agreed to during registering their account.
3. The Administrator has the right to exclude the participant of the Contest in the event of:
a) giving false personal data on Facebook or creating an account for another person without their permission, or for a person under 13.
b) taking part in the Contest by means of few Facebook accounts
c) block the user account on Facebook,
d) participating in the Contest in case of being under 13.
e) using the words commonly deemed as vulgarisms
or placing other phrases, which infringe upon the rights of the third parties, including the Administrator
f) using the names of other users by the participant or their markings
g) breaching the copyrights by the response to the Contest question, provided it has been reported to the Administrator and Facebook.
4. Exclusion from the Contest is synonymous with the loss of the right to a prize, as well as the loss of all collected points during the Contest. The information about being excluded from the Contest will be sent to the email address, assigned to the Facebook account, by the Administrator as well as using the traditional mail, provided the participant shared their address by Facebook.
5. By submitting the contest application, the participant declares that they have full copyrights to the posted photo/video and that in the event of presenting people's images on/in it, they have their consent to the publication of the photo/video (by the Law on Copyright and Related Rights).
V Processing of personal data
1. The Administrator of the Contest (INFINITY FUND spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa z siedzibą we Wrocławiu, ul. Jana Długosza, 42-46, 51-162 Wrocław) may collect and share your personal information such as: first name, last name and a shipment address . to the extent and for as long as they are necessary for the shipping of the prize.
2. The Participants have the right to access your personal data, correct it, delete it, restrict the scope of its processing, export your personal data. Moreover, you have the right to make a complaint about the data processing activities carried out by the Administrator of the Contest before the competent data protection authorities, which is Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa. The data are provided on a voluntary basis, with regards to the fact, that the one must possess a Facebook account in order to submit their application.
3. The Administrator states that personal information of participants collected for the purpose of this Contest are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)(“GDPR”)
4. Your personal data may be transferred to the third-party service providers including those entities providing, shipment, IT, legal, accounting or other types of services to the Administrator.
5. The Administrator retains personal information of participants of the Contest for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected. After this time, the data is erased or anonymized in such a way that it is not possible to establish the Participant’s identity.
VI Placing complaints
1. All complaints and concerns about the course of the Contest may be submitted by participants in written form, to the Administrator address not later than in 21 days from the date of closing the Contest.
2. The privy will be informed about the result of the complaint by means of the registered letter, provided, the participant agrees to be given such a notification in this way.
3. All the: questions, comments, and complaints related to the application must be directed to the Administrator — not to Facebook.
VII. Final provisions
1. In the case of matters not regulated by these terms and conditions, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code should be applied.