I. GENERAL INFORMATION
2. The Data Collector of your personal data is INFINITY FUND spółka z o.o. spółka komandytowa based in Wrocław, ul. Jana Długosza 42-46. („Data Collector”)
3. The ADO The Data Collector states that information collected through the Store are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)(“GDPR”)
4. We have appointed the Data Protection Officer. You can contact them via the email: email@example.com
II. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
1. The Data Collector collects certain information about you when you:
a) Create an online account in our Store and use it to make purchases; provide information in your account
b) Place an order through our Store
c) Sign up to receive our emails
We May collect data including:
a) Name and Surname;
d) Email address;
e) Phone number;
f) Purchase history;
g) IP address;
h) Data about contact person
III. CATEGORIES OF COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
1. The Data Collector may process your personal data regulation to the extent and for as long as they are necessary for the performance of contract with you in regard to making transactions in the Store without prior registration and having an account in the Store, including to:
§ provide the products and services you request (services made electronically), process transactions and making payments for products purchased in our Store
§ handling transactions and solving technical problems
§ perform the contract concluded under the sale contract which was concluded with other user
§ handling complaints
§ provision of customer service.(e.g. via the contact form)
2. In addition the Data Collector may process your personal information, in order to comply with applicable tax or financial regulations.
3. In regard to the Data Collector’s legitimate interest, it may process your personal data for the following purposes:
§ to allow the provision of the payment services
§ ensuring the security of the services we provide you electronically, including enforcement of compliance with the Data Collector’s internal rules
§ detect and prevent fraud, unauthorized system access, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity;
§ to monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in order to improve our websites and your online experience, understand which areas and features of our sites are popular or to help understand your needs and provide you with better service
§ to respond to your comments, questions and requests,(e.g. sent via contact form) in cases where they are not directly related to the performance of the contract;
§ to recover debts, for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims in court proceedings or in out-of-court procedure; to carry out mediation
§ performance of statistical analysis
§ for archiving purposes, to demonstrate the accordance with the accountability principle (to demonstrate the Data Collector’s compliance with applicable law regulations)
4. The Data Collector may collect information about you when you interact with its websites or use services available at websites of the Data Collector. The log information may include type of browser you use, access time and date, your IP address, products and pages viewed. We may collect these information to improve our products, services, and advertising and adjust them to your needs. The data stored in the Server logs not associated with specific people visiting the Store and are not used by the Data Collector to identify Customers.
IV. THIRD PARTIES
1. The Data Collector uses a variety of third-party service providers to help itself provide services related the online store and application. The third-party service providers to whom personal data may be transferred, depending on arrangements and circumstances should be treated as data processors or as independent data collectors.
2. Your personal data may be transferred, stored, and processed outside of the EEA to Google LLC. To ensure an adequate level of data protection the transferring is based on appropriate legal agreements, which are standard clauses of personal data protection, approved by the European Commission.
V. YOUR RIGHTS
1. In accordance with GDPR rules, you have right to exercise any of the rights described in this section. You may exercise any of the rights described in this section. You have the right to access your personal data, correct it, delete it, restrict the scope of its processing, export your personal data, not being the subject of automated processing (including profiling) and the right to raise an objection to the processing of your personal data.
2. You may exercise data subject rights provided that
• regarding the right to rectification: when you note that your personal information is incorrect or incomplete;
• regarding the right to erasure - when your data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by the Data Collector (when you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data); your private information will be processed unlawfully; the data should be erased in order to comply with applicable law or the data were collected in the context of electronic services offered to a child
• regarding the right to restrict processing – when you will notice that your data is incorrect – you may request to restrict the unlawful processing of your data, but you oppose the erasure of it will not want it to be deleted; The Data Collector will no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you can require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or raise an objection to the processing of your personal data- pending determination of whether the legitimate interests of the Data Collector override the grounds of objection;
• regarding the right to data portability - the processing of your data is done on the basis of your consent or concluded contract, and this processing is done automatically.
You have the right to make a complaint about the data processing activities carried out by the Data Collector before the competent data protection authorities, which is Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
VI. DATA RETENTION
1. The Data Collector retains your personal information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and the Data Collector or to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected. After this time, the data is erased or anonymized in such a way that it is not possible to establish the Customer's identity.
2. The Data Collector has right to retain your personal information for as long as: is necessary to comply with its legal obligations; is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of the Data Collector’s legal claims or take legal actions against its Customers.
1. Your personal information will be processed in an automated form (it includes user profiling), however, it will not cause any legal consequences to you or have a similar effect on your situation. The Data Collector can conduct profiling (including automated profiling) based on your personal information in order to analyze it and send you promotional messages, advertising, marketing and other information that we think may be of interest to you.